2018 will mark the Career Development Center’s 29th Annual Golf to Make a Difference Charity Golf Outing! Each year, the proceeds of this event enable the Career Development Center to continue its work of providing meaningful and appropriate vocational services and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities and disadvantages. The Charity Golf Outing isn’t restricted to just golf; it includes a silent auction, games, food and beverages and a Big Ticket Raffle.
Congratulations to our 2018 Golf Tournament Winners!
- Men's Division: Citon Computers, ChemCeed and TLX Communications
- Mixed Division: Brotoloc North
Congratulations to our 2018 Big Ticket Winners!
- Grand Prize Winner of $5,000 CASH: Spence Ahneman
- 2nd Prize Winner: Curt Van Auken
- 3rd Prize Winner: Jeff Jones
- 4th Prize Winner: Kay May
- 5th Prize Winner: Emily Conlin
- 6th Prize Winner: Michele Bauer
- 7th Prize Winner: Judy Walker
- 8th Prize Winner: Michelle Marmay Palubicki
- 9th Prize Winner: Tom Thorsmass
- 10th Prize Winner: Larry Phillips
- 11th Prize Winner: Julie Schmitt
- 12th Prize Winner: Tom DeWitt
- 13th Prize Winner: Pete Farrow
- 14th Prize Winner: Ben Franko
- 15th Prize Winner: Stacey Groshek
The mission of the L.E. Phillips Career Development Center is to be a viable business enterprise as a means to provide meaningful and appropriate vocational services and employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities or disadvantages.
A tax-deductible donation of any amount will help support the CDC programs & services. The L.E. Phillips Career Development Center is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
Interested in applying to work at the L.E. Phillips Career Development Center? We are now accepting online applications for several production positions.